“It’s always about practice – 10,000 hours, 10 years… You have to spend a meaningful amount of time doing something to be successful at it” – Vadim Rogovskiy
A serial entrepreneur early on in his career, Vadim Rogovskiy launched his first company at the ripe old age of 18. He ran a web design studio and a gaming company before he turned his talents to the mobile adtech industry. Currently, he is the co-founder and CEO of 3DLOOK, a world leader in mobile body scanning technology that is driving innovation in the mammoth online fashion retail space.
Before launching 3DLOOK, Rogovskiy was the founder of Clickky and AdCenter, both privately acquired after their establishment several years ago. As an angel investor and partner of a pre-seed fund named WannaBiz, to date he has made 12 investments in tech start-ups and continues to advise early stage companies.
“At 3DLOOK I used a totally different paradigm, because I understood that when you are the only founder, there are more disadvantages than advantages as everything was on me” – Vadim Rogovskiy on learning from his past business experience as a sole founder.
JOIN OUR HOST, ROBERT TADROS IN CONVERSATION WITH VADIM ROGOVSKIY ON EVERYTHING ENTREPRENEURIAL AND HOW HE’S CHANGING THE WAY THE FASHION ECOMMERCE INDUSTRY INTERACTS WITH THEIR CONSUMERS.
The conversation covers:
The conversation covers:
- An overview of Vadim’s first projects and ventures (2:30)
- What is 3DLOOK and how does it work? (3:20)
- Accuracy of the technology 3DLOOK relies on (6:18)
- Providing tailors and fashion designers with solutions (7:27)
- How does the technology work from a user experience perspective? (9:53)
- The structure and operations of 3DLOOK (12:30)
- Vadim’s talent acquisition processes uncovered (16:02)
- What drives his hunger to succeed (17:37)
- Motivation and daily operations in business (19:01)
- What’s on the horizon for 3DLOOK? (21:05)
- Working in a space where competition is growing (22:46)
- Understanding the scope within his CEO and co-founder role (24:29)
- Vadim’s experience with ego in business (25:09)
- Advice for entering the tech industry (28:13)
“Go and talk about your idea to anyone and share it with people who have different backgrounds and social groups, really listen to what they say” – Vadim Rogovskiy
Vadim speaks openly about starting out as an entrepreneur at a very early age, and the abundance of business knowledge he’s gained along the way. He explains the technology that drives 3DLOOK and how it is changing the way online fashion retailers are currently operating. Finally, Vadim generously shares his advice for people looking to get into the tech space and why you should never hide your ideas.
Did that podcast resonate with you? Keen to know more? Head to LinkedIn to connect with Vadim.