“Programmatic is pivotal. End of the day it plays a key role in the entire funnel process.” – Deryck Wills
Deryck Wills is a digital marketer with decades of experience in the space. Since 2018, he’s served as Managing Director for Engine Media Exchange, helping to build the future of programmatic advertising at this exciting international company.
Working across the industry in a variety of roles, he’s grappled with the challenges facing programmatic advertising from every angle. Growth Masters is excited to offer him a platform to share his experience and insight.
“For us, it’s all about giving value back, giving something back to other agencies and showing that they can compete against the big agencies on a level playing field.” – Deryck Wills
JOIN OUR HOST, ROBERT TADROS AND PROGRAMMATIC EXPERT, DERYCK WILLS
The conversation covers:
- Deryck’s marketing journey (1:00)
- Unpacking the programmatic space (2:25)
- When programmatic goes wrong (4:35)
- Programmatic’s role in branding & the customer journey (5:30)
- Traditional media vs programmatic advertising (8:10)
- The future of programmatic (9:45)
- A changing landscape (11:20)
- What makes a good partner agency? (13:40)
- How to spend your advertising budget (16:05)
- The next 12 months for EMX (17:55)
- The importance of audience measurement (19:25)
- Performance driven creative (20:45)
- Not everything is based on rates (22:15)
PROGRAM SUCCESS INTO YOUR CAMPAIGN
Deryck is one of the most exciting programmatic experts in Australia. His fresh approach and drive to innovate are truly pushing the space forward, helping to adapt to changing privacy regulations and new focus on data security.
Want to learn more? Interesting in working with Deryck? Get in touch with him by email: [email protected]
“Don’t judge your media partners based on the rates you get, base it on the value you’re getting and what insights and measurement you’re going to get back to help you improve your campaign moving forward.” – Deryck Wills
The post Ep 50: Deryck Wills – Inside Programmatic Advertising appeared first on Impressive.