About the job
Want to join a team that’ll have you feeling at home right away?
We’re looking for a smart, confident SEO Content Manager with communication and organisational expertise to help us prioritise and produce quality content that achieves agreed KPIs for a leading fintech client.
At Impressive we’re a talented team of award-winning digital marketers. We’re a dynamic, high performance, fast-growing agency; in fact, we’re the 25th fastest growing tech company in Australia, as recognised by Deloitte! Now that’s Impressive!
About the Role
This is a newly created role and a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about fintech. In this position, you would be responsible for the creation of monthly content on a daily schedule, similar to a typical news cycle. The pieces must be well-researched, engaging and (most importantly) delivered on-time. It would suit someone who has worked in journalism before, or as an in-house Content Manager where large volumes of content needed to be produced on a regular basis.
Your primary responsibility would be to manage all things content and SEO for this unique fintech client, including topic ideation, writing copy, briefing additional writers, proofreading, editing and uploading content. You’ll work with a close-knit and supportive team who will look to you for guidance on the subject matter.
With time, additional content tasks and clients may be added to your portfolio – however your primary focus will remain in fintech.
Do you tick these boxes?
- 1-2 years on-page SEO experience (required)
- 2-3 years copywriting experience (required)
- 1-2 years WordPress experience (required)
- Journalism experience (favourable)
Responsibilities and duties:
- Develop an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Topic ideation for monthly thought leadership pieces, trending news stories and evergreen content through keyword research, Google Trends, and other news sources
- Produce well-researched short, and long-form content for online publication (news articles)
- Produce SEO-optimised evergreen content that’s in-depth and well-researched
- Use SEO strategies to maximise the search visibility
- Brief topics to team members for delivery where necessary
- Proofread and edit content from team members where necessary
- Upload content to WordPress website on a regular schedule
- Monitor and analyse the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) and offer suggestions for improvement
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to learn and grow your career in an award-winning agency
- Receive on-the-job training and support through our Impressive Training Academy
- An energetic, dynamic, team-orientated culture with a passion for training and development
- Employee Assistance Program with free counselling services, health, and well-being discounts
- 12 “Impressive Days Off” per year (in addition to 4 weeks annual leave)
- Flexible working options
- Team lunches and social events because we love our work!
- Quality coffees on-site all-day
- Volunteer leave
- Referral bonus program
- Breakfast and snacks all day
- New modern working space
- Employee discounts (including electronics, gym memberships and more)
- Dog friendly office and more!!!!!!!!
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is wanting to be part of a talented team and is looking for career progression.
Ready to apply?
Think you or someone you know has what it takes to be Impressive?
Please apply through LinkedIn or send your CV to [email protected]