About the job
Want to join a team that’ll have you feeling at home right away?
We’re looking for a smart and energetic Senior SEO Performance Manager who speaks the same language we do. You’ve got great experience in all aspects of organic search and know Digital Marketing like the back of your hand. You’re passionate about data and delivering value to clients.
At Impressive we’re a talented team of award-winning digital marketers. We’re a dynamic, high performance, fast-growing agency; in fact, we have just been announced by Deloitte as the 25th fastest growing tech company in Australia. Now that’s Impressive!
About the Role
We are on the lookout for an experienced SEO professional who has a passion for digital marketing, is analytical and has strong attention to detail. You are a confident communicator and an expert in developing and articulating data-driven strategies for your clients. You will be hands-on, responsible for a diverse portfolio of clients, executing campaigns, to send client results through the roof.
Do you tick these boxes?
- 2+ years of experience in a hands-on SEO role with strong competency across technical, on-page and off-page techniques
- Ability to conduct high-level keyword research and deliver strategic insights based on SERP landscape and competitive analysis
- Expertise in analysing a website’s technical components, including how to effectively refine and optimise them
- Well versed with various SEO tools including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, AHREFS, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, etc
- Experience in managing content production by planning content calendars, collaborating with content writing teams, and supporting them on SEO
- Experience with executing changes in content management systems (CMS)
- Able to devise and execute methods to track, report, analyse and improve SEO performance
- Proficient with Google Product Suite such as Google Sheets and Google Docs
- An advanced ability to independently plan, strategise, and mobilise to achieve a project
- A confident and considered approach to problem-solving and project management
- Experience with people-management in an agency or client-side environment
Responsibilities and duties:
- Develop and manage client projects, working with various internal and external stakeholders to implement
- Develop detailed SEO strategies, forecasts, and plans
- Conduct keyword research, technical audits, competitor analysis, site architecture reviews, content briefs, and link outreach
- Articulate SEO requirements in a clear and concise manner
- Promote the Impressive values and culture
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to learn and grow your career in an award-winning agency
- The ability to work across an exciting, diverse portfolio of clients
- Receive on-the-job training and support through our Impressive Training Academy
- An energetic, dynamic, team-orientated culture with a passion for training and development
- Employee Assistance Program with free counselling services, health, and well-being discounts
- 12 “Impressive Days Off” per year (in addition to 4 weeks annual leave)
- Flexible working options
- Team lunches and social events because we love our work!
- Quality coffees on-site all-day
- Volunteer leave
- Referral bonus program
- Breakfast and snacks all day
- New modern working space
- Employee discounts (including electronics, gym memberships and more)
- Dog friendly office and more!!!!!!!!
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is wanting to be part of a talented team and is looking for career progression.
Ready to apply?
Think you or someone you know has what it takes to be Impressive?
Please apply through LinkedIn or send your CV to [email protected]