About the job
Want to join a team that’ll have you feeling at home right away?
We’re looking for a smart and energetic Digital Account Manager who speaks the same language we do. You’ve got great experience in performance Digital Marketing and know SEO, SEM and Paid Social like the back of your hand. You’re passionate about data and delivering value to clients.
At Impressive we’re a talented team of award-winning digital marketers. We’re a dynamic, high performance, fast-growing agency; in fact, we have just been announced by Deloitte as the 25th fastest growing tech company in Australia. Now that’s Impressive!
About the Role
You’re driven to achieve performance digital marketing results for your clients. You have a solid understanding of digital marketing channels and ideally some “on the tools” experience. You are analytical, strategic, and have experience working in a high-performance environment. You will coordinate the resources needed to service projects, ensure all clients have mutually agreed KPIs, review and compile monthly client reports. You will be responsible for project timelines, client needs, and retention targets.
Do you tick these boxes?
- Minimum 3 years experience in digital marketing (including at least 2 of the following channels): SEO, SEM, or Social Media.
- Minimum 2 years experience in client/ customer services
- Excellent Microsoft Excel/ Google Sheets skills and experience
- Team player who takes ownership and enjoys executing and delivering exceptional results
- Maintain high attention to detail
- Outstanding analytical and strategic thinking skills
- High-level presentation skills and the ability to articulate ideas clearly and appropriately influence others
- Ability to quickly connect and build rapport with a wide variety of people from different backgrounds
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proactive, flexible attitude and willingness to get the job done
Responsibilities and duties:
- Projects managed efficiently by meeting required deadlines
- Coordination of resources to ensure successful execution and delivery of campaigns
- Manage relationships within your portfolio to drive growth and generate new opportunities
- Monitor and manage all aspects of the work to ensure all clients needs are met
- Ensure client communication targets are being met
- Maintain client retention targets
- Continued learning and education of the following digital marketing channels: SEO, SEM, Social Media, and Email Marketing
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to learn and grow your career in an award-winning agency
- The ability to work across an exciting, diverse portfolio of clients
- Receive on-the-job training and support through our Impressive Training Academy
- An energetic, dynamic, team-orientated culture with a passion for training and development
- Employee Assistance Program with free counselling services, health, and well-being discounts
- 12 “Impressive Days Off” per year (in addition to 4 weeks annual leave)
- Flexible working options
- Team lunches and social events because we love our work!
- Quality coffees on-site all-day
- Volunteer leave
- Referral bonus program
- Breakfast and snacks all day
- New modern working space
- Employee discounts (including electronics, gym memberships and more)
- Dog friendly office and more!!!!!!!!
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is wanting to be part of a talented team and is looking for career progression.
Ready to apply?
Think you or someone you know has what it takes to be Impressive?
Please apply through LinkedIn or send your CV to [email protected]